Wednesday, July 4, 2007

Lots of Layouts

Okay so I promised some layouts... These are some of the layouts that the girls over at Pickleberrypop have been doing with the new star frames {and three of my own layouts also}. I'm going to put them in alphabetical order ... but firstly I want to give a public thankyou to all the girls for scrapping with these. I've loved haveing their feedback and totaly adore each of these layouts! So happy to be apart of their memory makeing. - okay now I'll stop being gusy - on with the layouts....


First up is Anita's layout, I love this layout. I was so impressed when she showed this to me in hello. And I love that little star accent she used to - how cute is that?! Anita used the Supernova three for this layout.


{Link To Anita's Layout}

Next up is Jo. And I'm so a sucker for layouts with dark backgrounds. I love how the photos and the splashes for red just jump out off this. Jo used my On Edge paper pack for the background, and some stars from my Rock Star set on this, along with the Solar System Two frame.



{Link to Jo's Gallery}

Now to my CT girlie - Miz Jodie. Two layouts from her. The first layout is done useing a mix of my stuff. The background paper is from the In Circles paper pack, the arows, j and groovy are from my Phosoporesence kit and the star frame is from the Star Mix Two set. The second layout is done useing again the In circles paper pack and elements from my Phosoporesence kit, but this time she's used the Solar System Four frames. I love how she's taken a 12" set and made worked it into an 8.5 x 11 sized layout. {or as I refer to it - "Jodie Size" hehe}




{Link to Jodie's Gallery}

Next is L for Lisa. And more 8.5 x 11 sized pages. The first layout of Lisa's uses the Star Mix Two also, but in Lisa's layout she's used the vintage frame (in Jodie's she used the White frame). In Lisa's second layout she's used the Supernova three like Anita did also, but I love how she's resized it down to make just a cute little corner element out of it all, the flower in the centre star is stunning.


{Link to Lisa's Gallery}

Now it's N for Nee. Another two layouts and another two examples of useing the Supernova three set amd the Solar System two set. I love pretty girlyness of these two pages {Not sure if they are a double page or not - they really work well together}




{link to Nee's Gallery}

And lastly - P for PETA hehe. I have three layouts, the first one is useing the Star Mix One set (the vintage frame). The second layout is done useing the Star Mix Three set (the note paper frame) and the third layout is done useing the Solar System one set. On the third layout I also used my On Edge paper pack.



That's all for now.
ohh and PS. Thank you to Bec and Nicole for reminding me lol - My layout is out in the new Simple Scrapbooks mag. I'm quite happy with how it looks in there and really shows off the layout so well!! Will do a review of the mag soon is for all those Aussie girls ;)

No comments: