Sunday, July 1, 2007

Scrapping News

Okay so I have been remiss I've been hanging out with photoshop to long and neglecting my freinds. But I'm back now - Photoshop and I are going through a trial seperation. I don't think it'll last to long as I'm feeling the itch to actually scrap something!!! Although then photoshop will get all outraged and think I'm just useing him for his scrapping capablities - and between you and me - he'll rightfully be enraged but I won't tell him that of course I'll tell me that its really for his sweet personality. hehe.

Okay enough silly ness. Lets get the fun stuff. I've Gone MAD!!! Yes - I have. I've been designing like crazy ever since tafe finished!

I have - A New set of Templates. Two new sets of Papers, In the Stars and On Edge {I also had the In Circles One's that I have already blogged!} And a HEAP and I mean HEAP of Star Photo Frames. I went a little nutty on these. Mainly becasue I've had the idea for so long and I've always put it off as I didn't want to come across as yet another hack copy cat. I actually told Nancy about the idea of doing the stars and why I hadn't done them - she laughed at me and told me to go right ahead. I didn't for awhile as I still felt uneasy about it.... then a few people told me to stop being so silly ... I joked to Nancy that I would put them out and call them the "copy cat collection" but I thought then that might send the wrong kind of message out there {but damn it would have been funny!} So yes.... I've also got a LOT of Star 'bent' frames!

Here everything is - if you want to know more about the stuff here go check it out in my store at pickleberrypop!

The Friends Collection:



in the stars:


on edge:


the supernova sets:



the stars usa sets: {white, black, red and blue in 3", 6" and 12"}



The Solar System Sets:


The Star Mix Set: {white, black, note paper and vintage in 3", 6" and 12"}

and all they all come in a mix of in photoshop psd files, tif files and in png format

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey

Great designs Girl..

You Rock..

Mel

Anonymous said...

SO CUTE! Love all those bright funky colors! And the stars look so FUN! Hopefully I'll get some shining photos this holiday and just HAVE to use those!

Becky (Daisyduster) said...

Hey Girl! I just got my newest issue of SS Digi Mag and I saw your LO!!
How cool is that??
Congratualtions!