Full circle
I've been quite about this more then last year. I can't believe that it has been two years already. I have lost contact with basicaly anyone from that time in my life. I have no idea on what her family is up to, how her daughter is now - how these last two years have effected those who Saani loved so deeply. I am sad over that. In some ways I feel like I lost another part of Saani over time - that contact with others who share my memories of her. If that makes any sense. But no matter what I'll never lose tose memories of her, even if it is just to sit by myself and reminse on my own - to tell complete strangers about the wonderful girl I once was lucky to know.
I had once again been privately asking myself what will I do tomorrow [today] what will I do to remember her... Last year it was about letting go of so much other stuff and morning like I hadn't gotten the chance to before. This time I want to do something more celbratory. Not to cry and miss - but to thankful for the time I got to be with someone to celbrate the gift that was their life no matter how short it may have been...
It seems it was decided for me, I still hadn't thought of anything up until this morning. I sat waiting for my bus to come when my phone went off. I had an SMS for a friend of mine - the lovely Miz "Snail' - aka Belinda. It seems that her little daughter has arived into the world already. A new life. It was then I knew what I would do today. I'm going to go give Anique a hug and kiss - welcome her to this world and celbrate this start of a new life...
and just because this speaks to me - although not on a 'faith' level - as I'm not devotely religous...
"The Lord keep you from all evil and preserves your life. The Lord keeps watch over you as you come and go, both now and forever."
from Psalm 121 - which was read at the funeral. I think I might even right that in the card tomorrow and explain why to Bel...



