Monday, July 30, 2007

Direction.

I think I always seem to be trying to work out the next step in my life. The whole 'where to from here'. Once again I'm reavaulating everything. Mainly becasue there is quite a few roads to walk down at the moment and I have to work out which one to walk down - with out shutting off the other posiblities as well as I don't want to close those roads off either.


I'm working on my portfolio.
I've got four websites to work on! [not including my own!]
I've got six digital kits waiting for me to finish elements on - yes SIX!! - my first 'collection'
what else is there?


Oh and in 13 days I'll have been putting up with Stacy for a year!!! I don't think we'll do anything special (considering it took him a few minutes to work out what was on the 13 of August last night! haha) I'll just be happy if I can have a full day with him. I must admit that I'm starting to get itchy feet over the fact that we don't 'live' together anymore. But that will come along one day there is so many other things to do right now.


Anyways I really just meant to come and post my latest layouts as I have been remiss and not posted them lately and seeing as my guest spot with Trich ends today [*cry*] I thought I better get my butt into gear and get them up here!!

You can check these both out in the gallery at www.trishjonesdesigns.com

2 comments:

katef said...

Oh wow that second LO is divine!
Hope wherever that path leads you, you have an awesome time!

Nicole said...

I love that LO with you in the belly. Inspires me to scan in some of my baby pics. That has been on my to do list for some time.