Sunday, June 17, 2007

still in hideing.

just a 'quickie' hehe.

This is some tafe 'stuff' - only thing I seem to be doing right now...

The brief for this was that we had to make a set of stamps and that they had to have the word "Australia" on them - and of course they had to be done in Illustrator - seeing as it's for my illustrator class!!

I'm kind of happy with how these turned out.

I have six things left on my list to do - well that should be seven but one of the things that I still have to do isn't on the list! - whoops better go write that in now!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Those stamps are HOT, Peta! You should contact Australia Post and have them made! :) Hope all is going well!

Anonymous said...

Nancy said exactly what I was going to Peta. That's a fab collection of stamp designs. Why not approach Oz Post?