School's out....
FOR EVER
well at least until I decided to go study something else - which I'm going to go get some info about on Monday!!! HAHA. Atleast this time it will be part time and at night so I can 'work' during the day.
Everything went pretty well had one day of high stress and no sleep! But all good I got everything done and in on time {I hope}. So I should have my 'bit' of paper soon.
I've even been looking at some possible jobs *gasp*
So anyone need a graphic designer out there?!?!
Guess what I did with my first day of 'freedom'
Well I spent most of the day trying to get some stuff sent off for my up2scraps stuff. That was a nightmare nothing would work - all my own fault for leaving it to the wire of course - bound to have things stuff up when you do that!!! I made a deal with Stacy that next time I get my brief {my last one *cry*} I will do it that weekend and have it in Steph's inbox that monday.... Stacy kind of said he'd like to see that -[haha - Meany!] So I bet him $100 that I'll do it. [eepp]
So Stacy had a fun day of dealing with me stressing out over the stupid hosting stuff and trying to work out a way to send my files. He got so annoyed at me at one stage (cause I was being a total ass) that he yelled at me and said he was going home etc etc... Later I kept annoying him by saying "I can't believe you yelled at me" .... I'm still a little blown away by it actually - In a good way. You see last time we where together stacy NEVER yelled or told me off. We never argued or fought. And I honestly think that was a mistake. We both just held stuff in and didn't communicate our feelings that well. So for him to actually get angry and tell me off - it's a big deal to me. Strange thing to be all "wow" about but hey... I'm a little weird hehe. [shhh Jodie! - yes I know more then a little :P]
I also went to see oceans 13. Wasn't the greatest movie of all time - but wasn't a waste of money either. I was entertained.
Ohh and so that you can all learn from my mistakes - when playing air hockey remember to keep your fingers away from the edge of the table, because being hit in the thumb with a high speed missile of a puck can REALLY HURT!
Lastly.... I also did this....
will be up in the store soonish - as soon as I learn how to put new stuff in there using xchart HAHA [will be the first time I've had to do that since we changed over the store!]
I think I'm addicted to those circles!! - I have a few other pages for a big set that have circles in them too... So back to scrapping back to designing. Back to annoying you all MUWHAHA.




3 comments:
Hey Peta,
Love your work..
Are you able to email me please (i'd email you-but not sure of your addy).. Or call 0412 811 558..
I have an idea I'd like to discuss with you-I am sure you'll be, like HHHHMMMMMMMMMMMMMM
Vage message-sorry..
meloo.m@internode.on.net
Looking forward to your from you..
Melissa
Wahoo to being finished !!!
And OMG there is new stuff going in the store "faint" looks gorgeous hun!!
Yaay Peta. Congratulations on finishing your course. Way to go girl. Enjoy your freedom...however long it lasts.
Post a Comment