June 2005, June 2006, June 2007
just running in - I'm doing okay hiden under a pile of assignments and work.
I noticed on the weekend when I was saveing off the photos from Stacy's camera that I had a folder in the "me" section of my pictures that was dated "June 2005" "June 2006 and I was creating a new one of "June 2007" .... nothing really that odd about it I guess, but when you see that the only other folders dated in there are April 2004, April 2006 and September 2004 ... it seems I like to take photos of myself in April and June!
and seeing as you all seem to like looking at photos of me [you crazy people!]
here is a little look at Peta through the last three years....
What do you reckon? Not much difference really is there?! Still the same size and still pretty mcuh ahve the same 'do' I definately look younger in the first photo though!
ohh and if you are really crazy - you can see some of the stuff I've been doing lately here ...this is just for one subject mind you - i have another 4 subjects [photoshop, illustrator, indesign and 3d] - this is just my webdesign stuff. One day I'll put together a portfolio site and you can see more of the stuff I've done in the other classes.Ohh and Bellie - same moby number still - I got your text but am out of credit and don't get paid till tomorrow... so will get off my slack ass and sms you back then! Nothing exciting planned was just going to see if you wanted to get together and have a bit of a catch up. My place, your place, Garden City - what ever!




No comments:
Post a Comment