why you should always get your fringe cut by a hairdresser....
Opps!
12 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hey my Mum always told me there is only one week between a good & bad cut - probably as she used to cut our fringes!! Don't sweat, I think it looks pretty good. Better than I could have done I know that! Love you colour too.
Well I think it looks great! It really suits your pretty face! Yep - gorgeous color! :) Just popping in to see how you're holding up! Looks like you're just fine... I'll be going again then... miss you and talk soon! I GOT A MAC! Oh... sorry... excitement got the better hand... *walks away rapidly*
12 comments:
Hey my Mum always told me there is only one week between a good & bad cut - probably as she used to cut our fringes!!
Don't sweat, I think it looks pretty good. Better than I could have done I know that!
Love you colour too.
Sandi :)
Oh hon, I've done that a couple of times before, nothing that time and a few clips can't fix!!
Love the colour though.. suits you very much!!
hey - what's this old friends out of the wood work week?! BELLIE AND SANDI!!!!!! Omgosh!! *faints*
How the f$#K are you!
Nothing like a great haircut to bring old friends together! It happens to all of us at some stage Peta - and I'm with Cassi - love the colour.
Shelley :)
I visit all the time, I just never comment cause I never know what to say (you know I'm perplexed by all this scrapbooking jiggy).
Sent you an SMS before but not sure if you still have same MOB number.
I guess we've all been there at one time Peta. Thank heavens it doesn't take long to grow out.
LOVE LOVE LOVE the colour :) Gorgeous photo and I don't actually think it looks too bad.
I see heaps of people with short fringes.. they must be "in" tehse days and I think it looks pretty good to be honest. The colour is beautiful too :)
Oppps, been there, done that!
it will grow back soon enough. Your hair colour really suits you Peta.
Have a fantastic week xxoo
From Susan (smiles1965) at Scrapboxx
It doesn't look bad,girlie! I love it! I have bangs now too:) Miss you!
I think it looks cute Peta! I'm sure it will be down to your eyebrows before you know it!!
Hope you're doing well!
Well I think it looks great! It really suits your pretty face! Yep - gorgeous color! :) Just popping in to see how you're holding up!
Looks like you're just fine... I'll be going again then... miss you and talk soon! I GOT A MAC! Oh... sorry... excitement got the better hand... *walks away rapidly*
Post a Comment