Wednesday, June 6, 2007

the panic is over

I feel much better now. I will get this all done - YAY. And I do have an extra week to fall back on but am going to try my hardest to have most things done by Sunday!

So in the mean time while I'm off NOT panicing I thought I would leave this for those lucky blog readers...


for one use only - off everything in my store
My I'm out studying 'specail'

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

tag! you're it! :)

Nicole said...

Just want to stop by and say thanks for visiting my blog. I was so excited to see your comment there when I looked this morning. And as fate would have it, I had already had a post in my drafts with your name on it. If you have time, please stop by. I mean every word. :)
http://nicolesscrapplace.blogspot.com/

Anonymous said...

Glad you're getting on top of it Peta. Hang in there. You will overcome.

Anonymous said...

Ohhh thank you so much Peta for the coupon!! :D