Saturday, May 26, 2007

Scrapbooking stuff to love

Okay so it's been awhile since I posted some scrap stuff.


I've decided to go around a few digi stores and have a peak at what's new and do an OMGOSH I have to have that hehe...

So firstly - Scrapbook-bytes:

I have to say - WHY DID I LEAVE TRACY ANN! haha... Ohh *sigh* have you seen these?! They are just so ME! A new fun and funky range in the peak-a-boos!





Second Scrapartist


Okay I love the Weeds and Wildflowers stuff!! So very funky!! I've picked the red set - although the purple, yellow and orange all came in close seconds! LOL. Isn't this pretty?!

Now over to Sweet Shoppe Designs. Ohh is anyone else going to be surprised if I fall in love with Dani's new kit?! No, me either. I have been loveing the layouts Jodie has been doing with this one.

The Digi Shoppe


Over here you have to check out - Mr Funk by Ash and Dawn at the digi shoppe - sorry no preview as I can't seem to save one! - but trust me if it's from Ash and Dawn it's so worth checking out!!


The Lilly Pad


Not so much a new product but a new designer - if you are wondering where Nancy Comelab has gone.... LOOK...



and lastly - Did you know that Amanda Rockwell has struck out on her own?! I didn't untill I noticed her signature the other day!! Yes I do live under a rock - So check out her shop and this is my fave new thing over Amamda Rockwell Designs:



That's all folks!!! [ohh and the round four layouts for QOTC are up VOTE FOR ME!]

2 comments:

Chris said...

Oooh Peta look at all those yummy things! Hope you're keeping well!

Anonymous said...

Oh yes. Some lovely things here Peta.