Thursday, April 5, 2007

Possum Over Load

Ohh look what I have being uploaded to the store as I type...






the flowers you have already seen [and a lot of you have already got HAHA] - the note whats are just now out in purple, yellow and pink! AND FINALLY a new kit!! - CUTIE PATOOTIE!! Name inspired by Jodie rofl. This kit was so much fun and the elements have so much in them. I've created a couple of element sets in here - you can either use the element set or you will find each piece used in the clusters included in the kit - there are FOUR clusters. There is also a set of png files that can be made into brushes if you wish. My ric rac of course has the standard 'frayed' look to their ends.... There is two lots of lace in there - very pretty. Note what inspirted flowers, hearts and photo corners. etc etc - lots of great stuff in there. I'm hopeing to get some time to scrap with it this weekend.

IN OTHER NEWS:

Thank you all for your well wishes yesterday - yes it was my birhtday - no I didn't get any flowers. But I did get donuts and a surprise picnic lunch so I'm happy. I think I'm the luckyest girl in the world to be the one Stacy spoils and loves. hehe. I also got lots of love you's and happy brithdays from the girls, I even got sung to down the phone from them - I also go sung to by my parents, although my dad did sing a variation on happy birthday, I do believe the word poo was used at some stage!! [what can I expect from a man who calls me stinky! haha]

OHH and back to design news - check this out at PBP - I'm giving this away for the font challenge this month...


AND the designers at PBP also have the new Kit Bash set out a sample of all the work you can get at the shop - I've got a add on paper for Cutie Patootie in there, a Gem Flower and a note what blue word art (Love). So if you want try before you buy lol- got check that out!!!

I think that's all for now. Hope you all have a wonderful safe easter!!!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Happy birthday for yesterday & I am glad you got spoilt!! and sung to!!!!

Your new kit is great - I LOVE paisley!

Can't wait to see what you come up with using it.

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Heyya,girl! I really love it when you drop by in my neck of the woods:) lol Thanks for the wonderful words! That's why I love ya..I'm sure you already know that!!!

:) Have a great week!