Tuesday, April 3, 2007

Becasue every girl needs flowers

on a certain day - and this is as close as I'll be getting to them.....

can you guess what day I might be talking about???

note: after today [4/4 - Australia time] these will be going into the shop - if you happen to work out the secret - post and let me know ;)

Enjoy!

PS. these are all recoloured individualy - no simple just adjustments of hue's here.

19 comments:

Anonymous said...

I'm not sure what the secret is....but these are so gorgeous!!! Thanks!

Wunder{funkel}zauber said...

WOW these flowers are fabulous!!!
Thanks :)

Alissa said...

Thanks, you're a sweetie!

I'm guessing... your birthday?

Jodie said...

I know, I know ;) Gorgeous flowers Hun.

Lisa said...

Hey Peta, Happy Birthday!! I hope you have an awesome day :)

Anonymous said...

Hey Hey- Happy birthday, My Friend!! :) Hope it's fabulous and you really do get those "real" flowers! Thanks for sharing these!

Big hugs,
T.

DebF said...

sending mind-control vibes to Stacey right now hun, I hope you get some lovely flowers for real from your boy! and thanks for gifting us these pretties

havagr8day said...

thx for the flowers, Im guessing its your birthday, so havagreat one.
And I hope you get some real ones too

Anonymous said...

It's your birthday? Have a great one if it is. Your gerberas are gorgeous!

Kaye said...

Wow Peta these are absolutely divine! Thank you so much for sharing them. And HAPPY BIRTHDAY!! Have a great day :)

Chris said...

Gorgeous Peta and happy birthday chicki. Thankyou!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Peta........these are gorgeous.

Anonymous said...

Love the flowers, thanks. But I'm guessing anniversary, because that's the day I'm always hoping for flowers. Hope you get some anyway whatever the occasion!!

Anonymous said...

Happy Birthday Peta! Hope you got some loving today - flowers I mean!

Thanks for the beautiful gerberas!

Me said...

Happy, happy birthday Peta! I really hope you were surprised with some of your own beautiful, real flowers. xxx

Kate Hadfield said...

Hey birthday girl! Hope you have a great day and thanks for the lovely flowers!

Shelley said...

gorgeous gerbs Peta - and if it was/is your birthday - hope it's great!

s. xx

Anonymous said...

It has to be your birthday Peta. So Happy Birthday. Hope you had a great day.
Gorgeous gerberas.

Anonymous said...

I ran and got this as soon as I knew they were there. I requested them, remember? I love your work on these flowers - so life like! Thank you so much for doing them!
Hugs!!