before the drugs wear off
Nothing to exciting to report, other then being drugged up to the eye balls becasue my teeth have decided that they want go visit the dentist (I hate the dentist with a passion - almost as much as I hate doctors haha!) Looks like friday will be spent hiding in a waiting room and praying that it doesn't hurt to much. Friday night will most likely be spent cursing myself for not taking better care of my teeth and researching what floss is best.
I really have to get back into making more of an effort with this blog. I don't know where my crapping on mojo has gone. I found my kit making one, I already have a new kit done and waiting to be gone over with a fine tooth comb and placed in the store.... did anyone hear that thumping sound? I think it was just my little ct team (ie Jodie) falling off her seat hehe. It's actually just one of those kits that 'feel' together. I'm quite happy with it and no purples, pinks or blacks to be seen!!
Trying to get it all finished tonight as tomorrow is study day - yuckie. Have to get quite a bit of work done for next week, scary to think that this is my last lot of holidays!!! OMFREAKING GOSH .... I just realised that. HAHA. Wow and it's just a week long. Boo who.
What else have I been up to? I finished off a new set of layouts and articles for the next issue of Up2scraps. This months was a real challenge for me but that's all I'm going to say on that - other wise i might give it all away haha. Should hopefully be a good little read for those who get it. There is something so nerve racking about doing that whole writing articles thing..
Okay I'll leave you all with a layout to show you I do still know how to scrap (can you believe I made only four layouts last month?! OMFG!)
thanks for stoping by :) hope you are all having a good time out there in internet land!




4 comments:
oh golly, your layout is beautiful! but I've missed your normal output, for sure. So sorry to hear your teeth are giving you trouble - there's not much worse than dental pain! Good luck with the dentist visit, I'm so with you on hating/despising/fearing dentists!
Well I could comment but then I am unconcious from falling to the floor in shock he he.... if I could comment I would say Good luck a the dentist, love the layout and yes BLOG MORE!
I hope it goes ok at the dentist! I'm not a fan either. Hugs!
Oh just have to say that I am exactly the same with the dentist... so sending you lots of good vibes that it all goes smoothly!
Post a Comment