Saturday, April 14, 2007

My tooth my tooth I think I lost my tooth

Why do i have sudden images of a man dressed in a pink suit running down a space ship corridor holding his mouth.... ... Great now I have a million and one Red Dwarf quotes running around in my head and a strong need to watch series one {after all the above title quote is from season one episode two {not that I'm a fan or anything ROFL}

Where was I?

Ohh yes tooth up date, there is now a big empty gap where there should be a tooth, all gross and yucky so I will spare you from all the tales I could tell. Okay I'll share this - you know for some reason they don't give you your teeth after they pull them?! a Policy of some sort, why i don't know - hell it's my tooth I want it!! HAHA. to poke at and freak myself out over - I'm weird like that and I have to say teeth are odd looking. Hard to believe that came out of my mouth. EWW. And honestly - I'll admit to this, the tooth was 'bad' makes me want to go gargle a tube of toothpaste just thinking about it all. Picturing it. ICKY. I think they should take 'yucky' teeth around and scare kids with them - I know if i had kids I'd have terrified them with my tooth and gone see what will happen to your teeth if you don't look after them!! haha.

now onto more 'pleasent' things...

**********************

300 Movie Review




I would have to say that this movie is graphic, beautifully shot, bloody, funny, barbaric, interesting, stomach turning, and actually quite enjoyable.

Now a more indeth look at it. It's a guy movie without a doubt - you can tell that but. I have to say it's also got a bit of something for the girls who don't mind a bit of blood and gore .... Men in tight leather jockies with six packs to drool over... And I mean these guys are FIT ... {and not bad to look at either} Worth it just for that. HAHA.
Now for you Aussie girls, What would you think of "Diver Dan" aka David Wenham To me my mental picture of him was a 'soft' kind of 'weak' you know the bumbling off sider like he played along side Hugh Jackman in Van Helsing I certainly would never have put him in the "hot as hell" or "sexy" kind of place like you do with good old Hugh. But let me tell you - man I think he earns it in this!! I don't think I'll ever think of David Wenham in the same way again HAHA.
I was very taken with the guy who plays the lead roll as I had seen him in something but couldn't place him. Turns out he is none other then Gerard Butler - who played the phantom in The Phantom of the Opera I did do quite some drooling over Gerard when he was the phantom. hehe. [I even blogged some time ago - feb 2006 about him]
The story line maybe a bit 'see through' but all in all it's a great movie - and I'm not going to comment on the history aspects as I don't know much about that stuff so I'll not talk about it! HAHA.

In closing, if you don't mind a bit of blood, sex scenes {there is only one but trust me that one is enough}, gore and fighting - then I say take your boy out to watch this one. Not only will you score browny points for letting him see one of 'those' movies - you'll get to sit and check out a large group of well muscled man running around in nothing more then leather jocks. - Pluss the next time you go out the movies you have a bargaining chip also "darling i saw 300 for you I think you should take me to see "insert girly movie here"..." haha. :P

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Well now that your tooth is out you'll be able to exercise your one remaining taste bud and enjoy your food again Peta. Maybe a nice curry???

Peta said...

ROFLMAO!! - Karen!!! A nice vindaloo is in order yes. Or some Gazpacho soup perhaps.