it's just that kind of day.
It's only Tuesday and already I'm hoping for the week to be over. I've had it. I want an new week thank you very much.
Yesterday I found out why exactly my head has been so itchy and it had nothing to do with an allergic reaction to my new shampoo and conditioner. Pick the girl who's never had nits growing up. Now at 29 I get them?! What on earth is up with that - Damn Nieces. Yeap - I've been 'infected' for that long and didn't know it!! Hell Stacy {who is the eldest of 6 and seen his fair share of nitty heads} even looked through my hair the other week to be 'sure' and didn't see a thing. Hehe I just had to scratch my head thinking about it all. {don't worry nit free know} - I feel like i need to change my name to Feral Beral now, I feel as if my bogan status just climbed through the roof, getting teeth pulled and nits - what's next - moving into a caravan park?!
Gosh no it's admitting to the another of the reasons why I want this week to be over already. I didn't get paid today. My dole money {although its actually study money hehe} wasn't in my account where it should be. Seems they changed my form hand in date to fortnightly {was monthly due to study} but they didn't TELL me!! Now I have to miss class to get my form in so that I can get paid and pay my bills. {silver linging is that I had enough in saving to pay my rent today! - yay - and left over for food - so no backed beans for me - yet!} . I also found out that there is a big 'cock' up with some stuff that should of been put thought the system about my studies that never was so now it's not worth bothering about as I'll be finished in a few months so in the mean time I can go back to the stress [and depressive thoughts] of looking for 'gainful' employment.
To top off the day... I got a email letting me know that something I had spent the last few days dreaming about isn't going to happen {why do I do it!} While I can't be to depressed about it {woe is me} I'm still disappointed. It was something I was quite excited about and something that I allowed to myself to get carried away over {BIG mistake hehe} ... Ohh well.
Life could be a lot worse - I can think of many people who'd I'd not like to swap lifes with right now {Britney Spares for one}
BAH!. Off to go dream of a great end to the week. Might put my lotto in tomorrow - you never know. {haha - ohh wait I haven't been paid yet - damit}
Feral Beral Singing off.



5 comments:
Man! Tough Day. Just don't go and do what Britney did with her hair, even though you may be tempted right now... :) I sincerely hope it gets better for you.
{{{Big Hug}}} sorry to hear about such an awful day.... although have to admit a vision of you as Britney did give me a giggle.
oh NO - nits are the worst - we all had them a few years ago, all 9 of us! totally PITA!! your week can only get better - keep smiling hun
I had nits early this year, from my little cousins! Annoying but not really that feral...everyone gets them at some point I reckon!
At least your hair is relatively short, mine is almost waistlength and DH had to comb through the WHOLE lot...
Gosh Peta you've had it tough girl, you poor thing. Hang in and I here's hoping that your weekonly gets better. (((HUGS))) :)
Post a Comment