life don't talk to me about life
Well I should be paid by tomorrow - YIPPIE!! Nothing to bad today. Only one little bump that had me pulling out my hair and wanting to kill someone - so a good day really! haha.
I don't think I have anything other to talk about - except to say thanks to those who posted on the below post! - thankskie very muskie budskies {argh got to love the Cat! - sorry Red Dwarf slipping in again - I told you I'm not a fan didn't I?!}
In other parts of the world that is myself ... Scraping did go on at some point. Would you like to see?!
No?!
Ohh TOUGH I'm going to show you anway.
yes I have gone a little colour mad and a little blend happy!!






3 comments:
WOW! awesome scrapping hun!
OH MY ! THose layouts are amazing.... I love the eye candy on your blog. You are ONE talented girl!
Peta - these layouts are gorgeous..I am hoping to scraplift them very soon!!!! Love them!!!
~Gemma
Post a Comment