Monday, April 2, 2007

it's a monday thing it seems

Well it seems my blog is only getting some love monday to monday. How sad! But I'm sure next week you could see some more loveing in here as I have the week off and will surely be just siting in front of my computer doing nothing much.... other then a million and one things that I need to catch up on that is..... ARGH!

So what have I been up to you ask - well maybe you don't but I'm going to tell you anyway.
The week was filled with study stuff. I still don't think I'm on top of all that yet. I don't think I ever will! I had an important 'client' meeting for one of my projects this weekend, it well which I'm glad for - now I have more work to do - ARGH!!
In scrap related news - did you miss out on Dani Mogstads $2 grab bag??? If you did I do poke my tongue out at you - you silly person - look at all the great stuff you could have got for $2... but hey if You did be silly you can still get it for a cheap as chipps price at $4.20 - trust me that's still a bargin!!!



I was bummed over the weekend not to get time to play in photoshop with this. Can't wait for next week as I WILL be getting in some scrap time for sure - and this is at the top of the list to use. I did get some time last week to scrap and actually got to scrap with some old Vera Lim stuff that I had yet to play with.


[credits]

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Really like this layout Peta. The neutral palette with the B&W photos looks so calm.

Emilie said...

I LOVE this layout!! :)