Monday, March 12, 2007

Photos Photos who's got the photos?

ME!!

Well just had the last weekend with the girls, they leave this week *cry* who knows when I'll see them again. [possible september]

sucks suck sucks.... *cry*

I guess at least it's only 14 hours away and not over the other side of the country - or worse over the other side of the world!!


I actually didn't take to many photos this weekend, as I wanted to actually spend time with the girls instead of having my head stuck behind the camera!



Ohh and a photo of me in the mix too ROFL




4 comments:

Jodie said...

Gorgeous photos and {{{hug}}}

Penelope said...

Aww Peta I know what it's like being so far away from family...{{{{{HUGS}}}}}

Chris said...

Love the photos Peta and I know what it is like to be so far away from loved ones and not be able to see them as you want so sending a few (((HUGS))) your way just to help you through.

Nancy Comelab said...

Oh I feel you, sista! Love, love, love those photos! And the one of you too, :P {hugs}