Friday, March 9, 2007

Did you feel that?

The winds of change are in the air.

I've been thinking [I know it's hard to believe isn't it?!] alot on a few things that are going on around me right now, there are a few changes I'm going to be makeing, some are big changes, some a just little changes, some are changes that I want to make, some are changes that I don't really want to make but have to make, some changes you will notice and know about my dear readers, others you'll have no freaking clue that they happend hehe. but all of them I hope will be for the better. Unfortantely only 'my' better - not neccessary everyone else's, but ohh well a girls got to do what a girls got to do.

I'll tell you about one of the changes already. It is with a heavy heart and a tear in my eye that I bid adoe to my Shabby Elements Blinkie. You all know how extremly excited and proud I was to be invited by Di to be on her team - a team that I had dreamed about being on for ages!! But sadly - those winds of change also blew through Di's life and she's decided to go in a different way with the things she has been up to. You'll slowly just see all her digi stuff over at Scrapartist and maybe see some fun things happening that she's involved in makeing happen. I really wish Di the best of luck in her new ventures, I'm sad that things have changed, but that is life we do that sometimes, I'm just ever so thankful that I got to be apart of the Shabby Elements team when I did.

With this sad news I thought I would repost some of my fav layouts that I have created while apart of Di's team..






And if I had to pick just one kit from my time on the team .. It would have to be this one...
Loving Hands.


I am addicted to the Butterfly in this kit as you can tell above - but I also just love the beautiful rich bright colours of these papers. The Daisy in the kit is beautiful. This kit is so sweet and just so perfect.

So yes, I'm going to be very said to move my collection of kits and layouts for Di out of my design team folders on my comptuer. I've also been very hesitant to take out my credits from my signatures... I keep hopeing Di will change her mind hehe... but in the end I actually think [hope] that this change will be good for the both of us - Di with her winds of change and me with mine.

3 comments:

DebF said...

gosh, it's hard to make those decisions, hope you don't have to leave too many things behind.

Penelope said...

I'm sure that you'll have thought it all through and it'll all work out in the best way possible for you honey!

Anonymous said...

These are beautiful layouts Peta. With work like this I'm sure you'll have no trouble getting another DT gig (that is, if you haven't already got one, of course)