Stupid Blogger
I swear wasn't the whole new blogger thing meant to be better? I've had nothing but trouble with this silly thing since my last post, tried to post all yesterday and couldn't get in... ARGH.
Actually I haven't been having much luck computer wise latley. So much so that Monday was spent reformatting and setting my computer all back up. Boy was I thankful that I had my EHD!!
Although even with the EHD I've managed to lose things, things you just don't thing about...
1/all my links/favourites in my web folder
2/all my fonts installed in my font folder
3/ any photoshop actions or paintbrushes I had created and not saved.
DOH!
Slowly I'm putting my computer back together, but sadly the virtual memory is now playing up so looks like I'll need to give this baby some more ram. *sigh*
Catching up slowly but surely with Tafe stuff.
I have so much to do thought! Lots of little things and projects to get working on. I have to dye my hair at some point, it's kind of doing a three colour look at the moment, pink, purple and grey. My photoshop passed a comment on my hair today, he reckons though that it looks like I have done it on purpose - but sadly I haven't.
I've got to get the new set of Scrap Like me templates done, not only that I have to set up the ad's and all to celebrate my six months of designing sale - BIG BIG SALE that will be - one day only!! - Anyone know what day it will be? What did did I officially start designing? If anyone Guess's right I might send them a little treat - or I might not - how knows ;)
hehe.
That's about it in my life right now, the rest of the week will be a mix of putting things back onto my computer, doing tafe work and getting my self set up for the six month sale ...
Exciting stuff I tell ya.



1 comment:
That'd be September 19th according to your blog dearie LOL!
Bugger about the computer, glad you haven't lost everything though...time for me to backup again methinks
Post a Comment