Sunday, March 4, 2007

Nothing like Puppy love.

I have to say firstly - thank you for all the well wishes, I'm not back to being myself yet, but I'm much better then what I was!! I went for my job interview on Friday, not expecting anything to come of it but it was good to have an interview.

Eariler in the week I sms'd Stacy with the words "I want a Kitchen". He ignored me ROFL. Then on the weekend when he came for a visit he brought over his two puppies, Jubai [a Shiba Inu] and Spade [a black Labrador Retriever] so I got some good play time in with them and then on saturday afternoon... I went and brought my own puppy!!! Yeap I'm now the proud owner of a Siberian Husky named Sheba. She's so cute, and a bit of a handful too. I spent most of the day teaching her new tricks, she already knows sit, drop and the comands to lay on her right or left side - she's a very smart puppy. She walks on a lead perfectly, knows her name already, and when we play frisbbie she brings the frisbbie straight back [Unlike a certainly little Jubai who likes to go off and play on his own!]

Ohh and did I mention that they are Nintendo Dogs?

So yes that's been my highlight of the week! I have a lingering headace that I'm currently trying to get rid of then hopefully I can get stuck into EVERYTHING!! ie. study, kit makeing, scrapping, cleaning my room, scrap like me templates. etc etc...

3 comments:

Penelope said...

ROFLMAO you had me going for a minute there, was about to demand photos!

Hope you're back to your well self soon hon.

Anonymous said...

I was just like penelope & was about to say how disappointed I was that there wasn't a million photos!!!
Oh & ask you WHAT THE HECK WERE YOU THINKING getting a dog :) lol

You are too funny.
Get well soon.
Sandi :)

Shelley said...

LMAO - I got caught to... i'm thinking geez... thats impulsive.. a husky in hot old brisbane at that! My niece has one of those nintendog thingies.. i spent most of Christmas day saying *lucky.. sit... sit lucky* :)) Glad you are starting to feel a little better.

s. :)