Wednesday, February 28, 2007

did you happen to catch the number of that bus?!

I've been hit by a bus, well that's what it feels like anyway.

I feel all hot and clamy, the fan is annoying me and feels to cold [go figure]

My throat closed down on me, my voice is doing an impression of the chipmunks. [ALVIN! <~ rofl so showing my age right now!]

To top it all off I just couldn't have ONLY a bad case of the flu [in summer no less] - so bad that my dr has given me off till the end of the week!! And I've had the damn thing since sunday!

No my body couldn't be satisfied with just hateing me that much, it has to throw in a tooth ace and... CRAMPS!

YAY ME. I won the trifector.

I'm mssing out on class all week. I've not been able to do anything. I have heaps to catch up on already as it is... and now I'm behind another week because my brain refusses to unclog and let me think. I dopped up to my eye balls on asprin [ dr's only suggestion to help with the muscel aces and headaces] sick of the four walls in my room, nothing good is on telling and all my dvd's I have seen a million times.

I can't scrap casue I can't think long enough to do anything.

All I want is to see Stacy, have him wrap his arms around me and make me feel better, a little tlc would be the perfect cure.... but NOPE not going to happen, and I can't say I blame the poor boy I know he hates hearing me complain that I want a hug and need him - but he's got so many important things on right now and he so can't afford to get sick! Plus I so wouldn't want anyone else to get this, it's the pits, I thought I was getting better earlier today, but this afternoon has gone down hill.

So I'm off to whinge into my smelly sickly pillow [was going to wash it but it's raining also!] ...


I want my Stacy! I need a hug...

6 comments:

Penelope said...

Don't know which one hit you but one hit me too...but not the flu, the whole vomity thing...fun fun fun...

Hope we both feel better soon!

Nancy Comelab said...

{{{hugs}}} will this do? I know I'm not Stacy, but I love ya too! ;) Get better soon, girl!

Jodie said...

Oh Hun... {{{ Big Hug }}} doesn't come close to Stacy I know, but its the best I can do. So hoping you feel better soon.

DebF said...

oh flu sucks! hope you're starting to feel better hun, and don't worry about all the stuff you are falling behind with, you'll catch up when you're better. hugs to you.

Anonymous said...

Hang in there girl. This will soon be behind you. Just keep focussed on getting past being contagious so Stacy can make up for all the lost hugging time.

Anonymous said...

OH NO you poor thing Peta. I am so sorry to read your feeling so low. I hope you pick up very soon and your body kicks into overdrive and your back on your feet ASAP:)

Tske care of yourself and drink lots of water and juices. Sending you a BIG get well hug xxoo