Wednesday, March 21, 2007

Giving up a part of what makes me who I am

hehe

Okay so I don't blog much anymore. Okay well not much in the 'Peta' standard's of blogging that is - please remember you are talking to the girl who could blog three times in one day - OFTEN!

So for me to go what vergeing on a week with out blogging... its not much.

It seems that my weeks are more and more taken up with Tafe stuff.

Guess I'll be around less and less, seeing as I won't even have CT stuff to show off anymore.... *gulp* two years on one creative team or another - now none!!! ... freak I am crazy!!?!

Add to that closeing down Digital scrapbooking down under.......

wow when I spoke of changes in the wind I really did mean it.... see there are two more changes that you get to know about...

Maybe I'll just scrap more with stuff I already have... and show you all that.... maybe I'll get a guest ct spot ROFL... but I doubt it.

My glass is half empty again....

So time for a layout shares that I *gulp* forgot to post... see I really have been remiss in my blogging

The credit's for both these layouts can be found at my SBB Gallery



Well that about raps it up, exciting huh. So hope you all won't forget me when I'm a scrapbooking no body.. hehe. :)

4 comments:

DebF said...

oh you'll never be a nobody Peta! So long as you don't give up scrapping and promise to show us new pages from time to time I'll keep coming back ;)

Robin said...

I second what Deb said!!!! It's good that you're taking more time for you. And keep showing us those gorgeous page too! :)

Nancy Comelab said...

I third it! Lol.. how could we ever forget you sweetie pie! :) A girl's gotta do what a girl's gotta do: if you need to concentrate on other things in your life, so be it! {hugs}

Anonymous said...

Love these two layouts. Especially the way you've scattered the photos around the edge of the title in the Tegan one and the way you've blended the corrugated cardboard into the background paper in the second.
Enjoy all the other things you've obviously got going in your life and as time becomes available maybe you can take on more things again.