Friday, March 16, 2007

I must be crazy


okay so it is already a well known fact that I am crazy... and here is even more proof! Not only am I having a great big old sale - but Umm notice something wrong with the add I sent out?! .... Can you see it? Seems according to my image that the sale isn't untill the 17 of SEPTEMBER!! - okay so I can use this again for my designing for a year sale I guess!!!

I've also embrassed myself in my promotions yahoo add as I put in the sales price for my new templates, and I actually miss calculated the $$ and put down $1.80 instead of $1.20!!! *DOH* well maths never was my storng point - that's why I'm dateing an accountant -hehe.

So yes - for all you international girls - 17 March big sale on at my shop, for you aussie girls - from about 5:30 tomorrow stop by pickleberry pop to grab a total bargin!

Ohh and here is a look at the new template set - now off to organise Marianne's kit set and exclussive layout.


Hope you all have a wonderful weekend with lots of shopping - hehe - and scrapping being done!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

All the best for the sale, I'm sure it will go OFF! I do think you're crazy, but in a good way, of course! LOL

Anonymous said...

hmmm good one Peta!!! Did you start drinking early for St Patricks day???? lol.

Hope your sale goes well.
Love those templates - think they are my favourite ones so far ;)

Have a great weekend.

Sandi :)