Thursday, February 15, 2007

Take me to bed

or lose me for ever. I had to giggle I checked out my 'stats' just a moment ago and someone had used the line out of top gun in a search string and ended up at my blog - poor buggar.

Actually, I only used that line on Stacy last weekend Hehe - hey it's a GREAT line!

Can someone please explain to me what I'm still doing at my computer - i've long since passed turning into a pumpkin stage I tell you.

I was finishing off work for tafe when my program crashed and of course I hadn't saved at all so I had to start again... *sigh* I think I have pushed past my 'I still have a brain' barrier.

Btw - Have I mentioned that I'm on the DT for Up2scraps. You just know you're all going to hear about this ALL YEAR LONG!!! haha. I'll also be sure to lalala on here when I get the mag in my hot little hands - i might even have to scan in a corner to show you all - OHH scan my byline... haha

Okay just yawned for the millionth time guess I should go to bed.... I can't be stuffed...can someone come give me a push?

thankfully tomorrow is Thursday - which means the next day is Friday and I can sleep in ...well I could if i didn't have a million other things to do! - ARGH! - who needs clean clothes anyway?!

hehe

No comments: