So much to blog so little time take two
Why is it that I always write out long posts and then have them eaten by Blogger? - Blogger must be a hungry little beastie.
So I will have to start over. I have a few things to blog about tonight. Sorry to those who have been looking for the weekend quote, and the product review. I think I'll have to get to these later, if not postpone till next week - sorry.
Now firstly. I've been dish'd again. Yeap Shanah and Denna are dishin' on me again over at Disc Talk Radio!! This time for my Film No More layout! - I wonder if Shanah will want a template of this one?! hehe. [currently downloading the program to listen to it].
Next: I have something new going up at Pickle Berry Pop... Will hopefully be up in the store tomorrow. So you'll get the full preview then with all the 'add' promos for that. But in the mean time this will have to tied you over...
isn't that pretty?!
I've also got the next set of templates up and waiting to go so you'll see adds for that soon. Patty picked some great layouts - I'm sure you're all going to love them!Thirdly: I Finally scrapped!!! Took some Di and Ali goodies to get the creative juices going..
[credits]
And Lastly - something I am very much WAHOOING over. My first ever digital article is in PRINT!! I haven't seen it yet, but from the comment on my last post from Michelle - I guess it's safe to assume it's now public! This is something I have been hush hush about since OCTOBER - anyone who knows me knows that I can't keep secrets for very long, I'm an open book most times, you ask me something and I will tell you, although I won't tell other peoples secrets though. Those I'm very careful with - just not my own ROFL!
Now. Not only is this my first ever digital article but it's something a little more the that... you see.... it won't be my last!!! And not only that... I AM ON THE DT FOR UP2SCRAPS!! how cool is that?! I'm on a magazine DT!!! *bounce* I couldn't believe it when I got the emails about this... blew me out of the water. Up2Scraps is published in New Zealand, I was lucky enough to have some layouts published with them last year, and the girls there are just so great - the Elite DT ROCK!! - I've had the pleasure of meeting two of the girls in person before - Rach and Sue and they are such awesome scrappers... *gush gush gush* It's just so awesome to be even a small part of this.
This month I should have [as I can't say for sure as I haven't seen it myself] three layouts, a 'easy/short' article about saving and a bit about ME lol. *bounce* I so can't wait to see it all in print. The layouts in there are BEAUTIFUL if I do say so myself - I wish I could show them to you - but you'll have to buy the mag!! haha.
I can't wait to see what the rest of the year brings with ths. So exciting... and a tad scary at the same time!!!
So yes. Bouncing around the house now that I can let that out.... Now just to wait till I get the mag in my hot little hands you just know I'm going to be showing everyone!!! hehe.
PHEW now I'm all blogged out..... blog ya later ROFL





3 comments:
The flowers are so cute. Congrats on getting published!
Ahhh Peta Congratulations on the magazine DT and of course you should have an ongoing article.....you write fabulously!
The flowers look cool. Have just been working thru your article and so far so good. Love it when instructions make sense. Digitial scrapbooking does rock!! Keep it coming
Post a Comment