last post of the day?
Back to the real world tomorrow. Back to the study books, Back to getting up early, back to long train rides and the big hill climb back home of an afternoon... and worse back to putting off assignments and stressing myself out. - can you tell I'm excited today about going back?!
Not much else happening in the world of Peta. Although I do have a great new scrap news to come - ohh crap I was going to post that today - do you think you could handle another post? No. Okay I'll save it for tomorrow. Will give me time to get it all in the shop then I guess!
So in other news. There is no other news. Catching up on everything I have to do before they revoke my play time pass tomorrow morning...
Now what you are all really here for - to marvel at my wonderful creative skill ... well actually I just ripped the idea off jodie so you'll have to actually marvel at how well I ripped off Jodie's marvelous creative skill tonight.
[credits]




No comments:
Post a Comment