Thursday, February 8, 2007

Just to let you know.

I'm being naughty in class - whoppsie... shhh don't tell anyone ...

and no that's not what I wanted to let you know about...

The Deb F collection is now in STORE!

In other news. Study is going well, I'm going away this weekend so might not get much time to post between now and then [Stacy is coming over tonight]

So hope you all have a great weekend - I'll be picking the new winner of the Scrap Like me comp on monday. I forgot to tell you all to leave me some way to get in contact with you.... [email/link to profile on one of the scrap boards so I could pm you] Lesson learnt - will make sure the next specail blog post has it.

Ohh and I have 'restarted' my studies blog again, if you want to check it out - there are some fun things on there are the moment - some great flash sites that are very pretty.

No comments: