Anyone want to scrap like me???
okay so here is what I was going to post about last night, I did want to wait until the first lot of templates are in the store, but I dropped the ball on that today! So you'll just have to wait a day or so to get your mits on the my new template set!! :)
LOOKIE LOOKIE my first competition!!!!
To kick this idea off I asked the lovely Miz Deb F if she would like to be my first "Scrap Like Me" winner. As it was actually a comment from Deb that gave me this idea! :) So this is the new template collection that will be in the PBP Store SOON!!
Now seeing as I have already picked my first winner... how about a second one?! YEAP to kick off the announcement- HERE IS YOUR FIRST SPECIAL CALL FOR ENTRIES!!!
I will pick one random poster to this blog post to be the new winner of the scrap like me collection!
For details about the Terms of this Competition please read this POST
*Please note that these templates currently only avaliable in 12 x 12 size, and come in PSD and TIFF files only.





13 comments:
What a FUN idea!
I want to scrap like you! I am design challenged, LOL! Your layouts are awesome, and how fun it would be to have my very own "possum" templates!
What a fun idea! Love this and can't wait to see what you come up with.
I love templates! I am in
What a fun idea Peta! Very orginal...well done!
*Gemma*
oh wow, what a fab idea!!! since i'm just starting this digi scrap adventure, templates are my friends right now!! ;)
thanks for doing this for all of us!!
hugz
Patty
crayonqueen@gmail.com
pick me pick me.....lol.
you are so generous Peta. Great idea :) I reckon you are on a winner here.
Sandi :)
what a cool idea Peta! I'm glad you'll be doing templates since your pages kick butt! :)
great Idea, I love templates at the moment, as you can see in my LOs at PBP,
What an awesome, awesome idea, Peta! Love it! ;)
What a fun idea! Love the DebF pack!
What a fun idea! Me too, me too, I'm a wannabe! LOL Great job on the first pack!
not sure if i'm posting in the right place, but count me in plse! thx!
Post a Comment