When a girl has to brag - she has to brag.
Okay so sue me! - no scrapbooking find post again today! maybe tomorrow - if I'm bored and have nothing else to blog about HAHA.
But tonight I am going to be totaly bragging.
Did you see THIS......
My cute little layout of Tegan and I is Page of the Day on the Creative Keepsakes site!!! - HOW COOL IS THAT!?! I'm famous I tell ya [well in my own little world I am]
I love this kind of stuff. I know there are so many people that would love to have their pages there ever day and they work hard at getting there... and look today it's my turn! - tomorrow it will be someone else - and a few days ago is was my fellow ct member - and supper aussie scrappers Nisha's turn..
Maybe oneday I'll be able to put a CK credit in my resume. But for now I'm pretty pleased with myself just getting POTD and also from having my layout as a feature on the website last year...
Today POTD tomorrow - THE WORLD MUWHAHA
CMRU! {crack me right up}



2 comments:
Woohoo Peta, terrific news with the LO which I just had to go check out....and a stunning LO it is too. Brag brag and brag away chicki. Love it!
Congratulations Peta!!! I went to CK to check out your LO and I think it is Gorgeous...no wonder they picked it! Your website looks great too...You are on a roll! Keep it up! This calls for chocolate -- don't you agree???!!! :)
Barb, from sunny (and now snowy and COLD) Manitoba, CANADA
Post a Comment