Thursday, January 18, 2007

I sold my soul to the devil and he asked for a refund

CMRU

*whistles*

Ya know.

Some days, are rock days.

Some days I should not come out from under this rock. I should stay there and just sing to myself about snowflakes that stay on my nose and eyelashes... [ha ha to anyone who gets that stuck in their head now!]

Because some days. I just am reminded about how 'awful' people can be - myself and others.

I am not with out sin. Would never claim not to be, because I'm not insane [or should that be because I AM insane] We'll more so because I'm humane and we humans are tricky little creatures!

I just have to shake my head sometimes over the things I read. Do you not see how silly it is to tell someone to stop being mean/negative/and awful - but calling them stupid and saying that their 'concerns' are trivial and do not matter. I hate this about the world. I hate that because I might be upset by something that YOU don't think is important - I'm being over sensitive and it's a 'trivial' matter .......... maybe to you the state of world pollution or people starving in Africa are trivial matters - but to others they are not. Are you going to tell UNICEF they shouldn't get so worked up about it?

And maybe getting upset because you spend $10 on something only to have it not work is a trivial matter - but hey that $10 could of gone to UNICEF and done some good - so that $10 WASTED on a product that isn't 'usable' is not a trivial matter - even if it was just a $1 a $1 can make a very powerful difference in someone else life.

Some days people just have me banging my head on the table - of course you're right and the other person is wrong because heaven for bid someone doesn't like something the way you do

*whistles*

[and don't worry no one has done anything to me - this is just an all purpose rant sparked by some random stuff that is in fact trivail Ha ha]

5 comments:

Penelope said...

I see your point..I think...CMRU!

You been reading trainwreck posts Peta? LOL

DebF said...

norty girl - just don't go there! LOL. but yeah, some days people just suck

Anonymous said...

Peta I couldn't agree with you more and DARN you for getting that song stuck in my head...arrrg

Peta said...

Hehe Pen - yes those damn trainwrecks you'd think I'd learn - but the thing that is even more annoying is when you can't get away from them as you then read six billion other things that 'reference' what is going on ... so you in a way find out all about it and then if you're like me you have to go read it all for youself so you can MAKE UP YOUR OWN MIND! ARGH.

Deb Stacy always tells me that... And I agree with him more and more about it. It's true. People Suck! CMRU.

Anna dear.... opma opma ompiedey do I have another puzzle for you... ROFL - sorry another classic to get stuck in your head :P

Don't get me wrong I even now how stupid I am for ranting on about it. But I have to say, it's never the original trainwreck posters that get me all in a twist - its the ones that come after the ones that have to stand on the side and tell you how the trainwreck happened, that have to stand there and tell you who is in the right and who is in the wrong - half the time it's them that blow the whole thing up! Or worse - the derailers. ARGH. I mean please let it be sorted out and dealt with so in a weeks time I don't have to be reading the same train got kicked off the tracks AGAIN!

I must say my time on i-stupid and the box really taught me well - once apone a time I would have jumped into the trainwrecks and tried to sort out the mess.. but hell no not anymore - I'm just driving by shakeing my head [and rolling my eyes!]

Nancy Comelab said...

Amen, Peta. Amen. :)