Monday, January 15, 2007

I think I'm about done

Well I think I am...

Now how does my blog look?

One of the things I have been working on of late is trying to get myself organised. I want to find a few new ways to better manage my time. I'm on the down ward run back to Tafe again. ARGH
Kinda scary that this will all be over in six months! That I'll be FINISHED all this study soon, and out in the real world!!!

I've been trying to come up with business ideas so I can just stay home and not face that curle monster that is gainful employment! *shiver* I know such a dirty word on my blog!

No scrapping to show. I think my scrapping crazyness is over for a little while. I don't even want to look at photoshop at the moment!!

I should do my scrapbooking find post today - but I'm going to hold off and do it tomorrow [not like anyone will notice will they? Surely no one comes here on monday to see what I've found do they??]

So yes peace and mungbeans to you all - hope you are all haveing a great start to the week ahead!

Peta.

PS. Australa post sucks - do you know that the express packetts to send stuff over seas you're only getting express posted to the air port!! That to send a cd and three sheets of paper work so that it WOULD get there sooner rather then later it would cost $40! - crazyness. So yes I sent it all 'regular' post for $3!! As even express posting to the air port would cost an arm and a leg, Seeing as I live in brisbane - not a very long drive to the airport - I thought I may as well save my money!

4 comments:

Bob said...

SO...there's your business start up!
Create a business that sends packages cheaper. Like UPS or Federal Express, but start small in OZ.

JustMyGirls said...

I love your blog and had a question for you if you could get back to me at blue_jane@cox.net
I would highly apreciate it :)
Tanya

Penelope said...

I read it Peta!

I agree, Australia Post sucks!

Anonymous said...

Oh Peta you CMRU.........as for gainful employment I should only say this AVOID IT!