Friday, January 5, 2007

There is no place like home

I'm going home tomorrow!


I'm so exicted. I'm sure by this time next week I'll be out of my mind and wishing I wasn't there... actually I'm sure it won't even take a full week to be to that stage again. But I must admit I can't wait to get back to that crappy little room in that crappy little house, with my sometimes annoying housemate [who while I have been away decided to throw out the plastic water bottles I had in the fridge - why I don't know!] It seems like I've been in limbo being away, can't do anything concrete, can't make plans or start anything new... and it's not like I have been on holiday at all either. More a non-holiday - I just haven't been home.


It will be nice to be back at MY computer. To not worry about useing someone else net time, or just being in the way.
It will be nice to be able to download all my new stuff and play with it!
I can't wait to get back into a routine. [did I really just say that?!]
To send out some emails that I haven't gotten to.
Get some work done on a new kit.
To start work on getting back on the excerise/eating well wagon.
To get on with life.
I get to reorganise my room and set up a new computer table - one that I can finally use my graphic's tablet on!!
To just sleep on my own bed and rest my head on my own pillow.
To leave the dishes and not feel any guilt!

So yes, can't wait to be home tomorrow - although not looking forward to the clean up and unpacking that I'll have to do... I left my room in a right mess when I left!!

In other news... I scrapped!!

Credits

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Peta! seriously your pages BLOW ME AWAY! this is GORGEOUS!

ksharonk said...

Oh, now THAT'S a yummy page ... hope you are planning to submit it somewhere for publication! ;)

Anonymous said...

HOLY CRAP Peta that page is absolutely STunning......WOW