Wednesday, January 3, 2007

scrap scrap scrap christmas scrap


Okay so I have been scrapping... and I guess I'm due for a little christmas run down as well...

Christmas:

I made up some tumblers for the girls. I got these cup things from Red Roseter [whoops nearly typed in red rooter roflmao.....] when they had their over the hedge promotions. And you could change the insters in them so I grabbed three with the idea of doing a cup each for the girls. Nearly forgot all about them till chrismtas Eve!

I must say it was a little tricky to get them to look 'right' - and they still don't but the girls don't mind at all. Christmas night I gave them their cups first, Tegan was first to open hers and boy was she excited she thought it was great! The other two liked there's but I think Tegan by far was the most impressed. After unwrapping all her other presents she came back over to the table where the cups had been put after everyone had had a look [everyone else was pretty impressed with them also] and she actually picked her's back up and took it off into the lounge room to watch telly. And again on the weekend when we drove up to grab the kids for a sleep over at grandma and grumpies, she grabbed her cup out of the draw and carried it around. I think she just likes it becasue it has a photo of her big head on it and she is a vain little poo who loves looking at herself ROFLMAO!.

I also made an 8 x 8 Album up for my sisters family of pages of the girls - 3 pages of each girl. And that went over really well to, my brother in law was very impressed and my sister was quite happy with it to.





I think everything bar the paper, flower, alpha and gem on Leah's cup can be found at scrapartist.

I've also done two pages in the last 24 hours. Nice to scrap agian but I don't know if my mojo is exactly back yet, these put up a good fight. I even resorted to pulling out my paper supplies this afternoon and I have to say that has a bad effect on me scrapping esteme, I kept wanting to duplicate and make my photo smaller. *sigh*


Credits


Credits

That's pretty much it for today - was very exicting wasn't it!?! LOL! I can't wait to get back home there is so much stuff I want to get done and I just can't get to it here. I just want to get back home and get back into a routine. Sort out 'stuff'.

Ohh and lastly on the good news front. I had an email this morning asking me for a layout to go into a Scrapbooking for Beginers issue by one of the Aussie Mags. - and yes it's a digital. I have do screen shots and all that jaz. That Will be fun! Nice way to start off the year in the publishing side of things.

1 comment:

Jodie said...

Love those mugs :)