I guess it's offical now...
Seeing as I have my first 'code' to download stuff... I guess it's safe to come out and say.... there might be a new blinkie [that doesn't actually blink] in my Design Team Credits section!
I love Ali's stuff so I'm very excited to be a part of her team.
Now I have to go through the process of updateing signatures all over the place LOL!
I'm actually kind of keen to be 'busy' again with digi stuff, I think it makes me work better. Although I do have to pick up my game a little in certain area's [ie posting to more then one gallery - naughty peta!]
Trying to come up with some systems/stratagies to get all the work done and think I might have come up with some good ones, just to put them in place now! ROFL
In other news. I want to quickly say - I have the best partner for the amazeing race!!! Jodie you rock!!
Check out her great layouts Layout One and Layout Two <~~~ isn't that Awesome!!
while you're there check out this one I LOVE THIS - so going to have to nick her idea! :)
ohh and we both had a giggle the other day when we both used the same kit and both created layouts that look 'similar' check out Jodie's Love you Charlotte and my Love you layout... should of put Tegan on the end then we would have been even more similar and funny enough they are both pages of our nieces! ROFL!
In other news - I'm thinking of chainging the name I design under, either going with "Peta Stokes" or Possum Designs. Don't know but not loveing little possum LOL! As I don't use little anywhere anymore... [well my old ido log in is still little possum but I don't think I'll be dusting that one off any time soon! ROFL]



1 comment:
Congratulations on Ali's team Hun!!!
And hey it takes an amazing partner to know one ;) Go Peta and Jodie LOL!
Post a Comment