shopping fool
Someone has had a bit of $$ to spend!!! It's a very rare thing for me to actually go full on digi shopping, mainly cause I never really have the money spare. But with christmas GC from Tracy and Di [both at Scrap Artist funny enough!] a GC from Jodie [to Designer Digitals - which I'm yet to spend] and a $30 payment from getting stuff published.... I went a little crazy.
From Catscraps:
From The Lilly Pad

{these where a gift from Natalie herself!!! - I posted on DST asking about tie fastners and she Rak'd me her set as she knew I'd like them! LOL!}
From the girls at Scrap Artist

From Dani Mogstad [seeing as I didn't make the team I thought I beter get a dani fix it's been a long time since I played with anything new from Dani LOL!]



and lastly from Scrapbook Bytes
Misty Cato
Dawn Stocstill [who I'm so happy to see new stuff from and just between you and me - expect to see a few more things from Dawn in my layouts this year. I've fallen in love with her stuff all over again! I have two things of hers sitting in my wish list right now and I could add a lot more!!! LOL Her style is so me LOL!] PS. you should look for a post in DST from Dawn - great bargin to be had. I had a bit of trouble and I have to say she was suppper sweet and fixed me right up! - Great Customer Service and great kits....... *sigh* Don't you just love it when you find designers like that?!
and an old favourite...Mirranda Reinhardt


I also have a sack full of stuff from Amanda Rockwells at Elemental Scraps in her move, but can't show you those as the stuff has been removed from the store now. I had a GC from Amanda AGES ago for some of her stuff and forgot to use it - whoppsie! So I made sure to get in and use it before her big move [with her permission of course!]
I really like this spending thing. And once I get Designer Digitals all sorted - [must email them again LOL] I'll have even more to add to my collection.
Kind of sad to think that I'll be seeing less of the girls this year as the family is moving states soon :( <~~ yeap there you go something I haven't been talking about casue I don't want it to happen!! Damn my brother in law and his job *cry*



1 comment:
Wow! You lucky girl! New stuff is so much fun!
Post a Comment