Monday, January 1, 2007

First Scrapbooking Product find of 2007

I have to post this...

and omgosh it's not a digital find...

I'm thinking I might make this a blog feature for 2007 try and find more great scrapbooking products and post about them LOL.

As some of you will be aware, there is a little paper scrapbooker who lays dormant most of the time with in me - I blame her for the extra 10 Kg I'm carrying around LOL.... I've never been 0ne to say that you have to be one or the other - that you can't be a paper scrapper if you are a digital scrapper and vs versa actually annoys me to DEATH when people who are 'predominately' paper scrappers try digital out and have to 'preface' their digital work with the whole "I'm still a paper scrapper" .... drives me batty - and yeah I joke when I do paper - but that's just cause the irony of it makes me laugh!

So yes I'm still a digital scrapper... [ahh I'm so funny!]

but I not only did I go into a paper scrapbooking store today but I brought something!! [could of brought many things actually - eyeing off the new fancy pants rub ons - but hmm do those really count? seeing as they designed from Michelle and Nancie at Scrapartist?! ROFL - and I can tell you what I rather spend $4 on their brushes in their digi store then $12 on their rub on's in a paper store.......]

ANYWAYS. Back to the product.

I found this CUTE album that I just had to have [and totaly at the right price]from an Aussie Company called Kaisercraft [it's kind of pity but they don't have anything for the scrapbooking range on the website at the moment].

They do a lot of great craft products that you see around the place.... and they have a scrpabooking rage out [not sure if this is something new or not - seeing as I don't keep up with the paper market as much as I use to anymore] but it's a Beyond the page [off the page - what ever you call them!] product. It's a little wooden album that you put together...


I think this is a great little product - for both digi and paper girls alike - after all I can easily print out some digital stuff to go on the front page and really all the 'paper' supplies one would need [other then the glue of course ROFL] is some ribbon - and depending on how you want to put in you pages maybe some card to mount the pages on. I'm in the process of getting a new printer [one that WORKS and OMGOSH will do colour rofl!] and might just have to digi-fy this and post it when I'm done. I thought I could make a fun little grandma's book with it for my mum for her birthday [maybe if she's well behaved between now and march haha]

So yes, very pleased with this little find. Might have to see what else is on offer in this collection...

3 comments:

Jodie said...

OOh its very cute... and just what I need more enabling from you :)
Happy New Year Hun!!!

Peta said...

HAHA - ohh you wait to see my christmas shopping list missy - will make that post in a couple of days, should see all the prettyness I spent all those GC on... [although still haven't done my Designer Digitals one!]

Sam said...

Aren't they fantastic :)

I bought one and made it up as a pressie for my DD's creche carer