Monday, January 8, 2007

Scrapbooking Find No 2

Well I just have to say, while I am a newly appointed Dt member to Ali's team - this is not out of "Ct" pimping that I'm posting this find this week. I'd post it regardless of CT Blinkie... Sorry just had to get that out there ;)

Today's find is Ali Folendore's Small Stuff Collections. For those of you out there like me who love to add those little extra touches/elements to their pages. Love the look of all those 'element heavy/detailed layouts [think People like Yen ] the these are a MUST for your digi collection.

Previews of the Individual Items: [which can be brought separately also]

Small Stuff Collection 2

Previews of the Individual Items: [which can be brought separately also]



You can find all these in Ali's store to make it easy to find the individual collections you can search in SBB for Small Stuff collection 1 or Small Stuff Collection 2 and this will bring up all the kits. The Collection sets are $7 and the individual sets are $1 [currently on sale 50% off]

No comments: