not so quitely going insane
Okay so is there anyone out there who can tell me how to get rid of that odd looking image near my post time?!
Or how to make the Lables stuff actually line up with everything else?! I swear this whole new blogger thing is not "EASIER" at all!! I use to know my way around but now I feel like I don't know anything.
And it's still not remembering me on this computer which is driving me nuts I hate having to type in my long assed email password to get in here - there is a reason why I use different passwords GRR. The one here use to be so easy and simple... *sigh* *grumble* I like the new look but certainly not impressed with the 'easy useablity' - took me nearly an hour to work out how the hell to get my header image back in!!!
don't go Beta if you can help it!!! *grumble* well unless a/you're a code wiz or b/you are happy to have the no frills stock look.
In other news.
Layout Time.
There is nothing much eles I wanted to post about I don't think.... So hope you all have a good night/good day.
I'm off to have dinner, check out what's on telly and maybe have an early night.





No comments:
Post a Comment