Ohh Shut up Peta
OMG OMG I'm FAMOUS!!!
well okay maybe I'm not but hey ... it's pretty impressive in my book I woud never have DREAMED that my crap stuff would be featured!!
What am I talking about you all ask....
THIS!!
I'm so excited about this! It will be there for a full Week! How cool is that?! I mean out of all the people on there ... I get to be on the front page! Hey maybe one of the big American mags will see it and 'discover' me PMSL.
Okay now in more down to earth news. Have you seen this blinkie?

Do you know what it's about
Are you a part of the Amazeing Race?
It's something fun and silly - it is THE GREAT RACERS BLOG
if you want to know more about it read this post on DST
Ya know I did think this was a rip roaring idea, and have been surprised, disapointed in the number of people that have been interested in playing along. I mean I know everyone has a million things to do lots of forums to vist etc... But I thought this would be just a great way to get to know new people, and take a moment out from the 'rat race' that the digital thing can be at times. There was no 'agenda' with this other then to have fun. I honestly am not in this race to win it. I haven't even thought abou that part of it. I'm just in it to have a laugh and possible make some great layouts from it.
*sigh* I know I shouldn't rant on but come on there was over 100 people in this thing.... my vision was a great big group of us just having fun! Ohh well it will be great with the girls that feel they do have time. I'm already having fun with them all. But just would of been nice to have more interations with others as well.
Ohh well what more can I do - as they say in feild of dreams - if you build it they will come - well it's built.... now as Lara Bingle would say "where the bloody hell are you" <~~ social refernce link or maybe the saying you can lead a horse to water but you can't make him drink will be more appt.... Okay now off with the ranty panties [my new saying when ever i'm ranting - i have my ranty panties on ROFLMAO!] NEW LAYOUTS - that's what you're all here for really aren't you!






2 comments:
oh my goodness girlie! you're SO famous AND right up there with Rachel Greig! love your layouts, I still wanna scrap like you when I grow up! and don't be disappointed about the Race thing, for me, I didn't join cos I was afraid of wigging out and letting down a team-mate too (I have hardly scrapped these past few months, so didn't feel I could commit to the challenges, ya know). I'm enjoying following the racers around though, and I hope your blog idea takes off (I've already visited lol)
How cool are you chica! You are famous!
Post a Comment