I'm one little bent possum
there ya go just for you Jodie! MuWhaHa
Well what have I been up to other then avoiding pulling apart my study... I need to change over to a new computer desk that I got after christmas - it's second hand but one that I can use my graphic's tablet on so I can do some 'design' stuff with it.... as I don't have the room to use it on this desk - had it for a year and only used it at my parents on their computer table, which is the one that is now my new comptuer table LOL! You still with me??
So anyways I've been a scrap scrap scrapping and a scrap shopping also...
Firstly - I have to thank Sandi for the cute photos of Charli! This girl is so adorable - must take after her mum!! This is a sorta scraplift of Kim's Retro layout as part of Susan's Lift's with a Twist Blog I really wanted the free kit from Jenn there - and while I don't scraplift ... Jodie talked me into it LOL! But I must admit I very much just scrapped as if this was my page IYKWIM. I actually think it looks more like a scraplift of one of my own layouts then Kims ROFL. never the less the three photos, stip of paper undnearth and flower with ribbon idea is all totally taken from Kim's layout.
Secondly: I've always wanted to do an over the page layout!! I love the swirls hanging off the page - I might have to try this some more!!!
now ... onto something else. I have the Hunibuni bug!! [I'm so makeing that into a blinkie!] Totally in love with Dawns stuff and it is such a shame that my $$ have nearly run out... *pout* I'm going to have to avoid looking in SBB [which will be hard when I have to go there for Ali and Tracy Ann] Im sure there are going to be many tempting Dawn goodies there - hell there is a back log on my wish list already!! ROFLMAO [and Don't get me started on Vera Lim's stuff too... ARGH .. anyone want to give me a CC and pay for all my Digi Goodies - I could go mad I tell ya just in SBB alone - not to count all the other stores!!!]
So anyways I spied this kit last night - resisted - then went to make my layout for the Amazing race week 2 challenge... I was thinking of doing something about typewriters - but my darling partner beat me to that one so I thought a little more and I think becasue I saw the cutest little film stip in this kit [Love You Much] that the idea of "Film no more" came to my brain [along with an annoying rendition of Emma Thompson reciting shakespare's sigh no more, ladies, sigh nor more from the movie Much Ado About Nothing -that I now have back in my head ARGH!!!- out damn spot out I say - hehe] So yes - got my 'excuess' to buy the kit and then don't even use the bit that I brought it for!!
And because You all like reading my
The last of the Scrapartist Stuff.... Michelle's must have kit of the month! ROFL
and From Designer Digitals....












3 comments:
I love reading your blog Peta..you make me crack up so much! And you make me feel for you at the same time! You are a regular read for me...thanks for your inspiration!
omFg..........that layout is the most gorgeous layout I have seen in well, forever!!! lol. Or is that because I am a little bit biased (sp?)
Anyway, thank you SO SO much for using my bubba girl it is a great layout. I too love the bits off the page.
You really have inspired me to dust off the mouse & brads (lol) and get my butt back into scrapping. Hmmmm one day soon hopefully I will have time.
Thanks again. YOU ROCK!
Sandi :)
wowsa! awesome layout hun, good luck with the desk re-organisation LOL
Post a Comment