I do declare
Tomorrow is computer free day!
At midnight tonight... my computer is being turned off - and will not be turned back on untill midnight friday!
Do you think I can do it?
I'm breaking out into a cold sweat just thinking about it.
And I have to be home the whole day too... no going out so I don't have 'access' to the computer.
I do have a dinner date friday night.... but still a whole day still at home and not be able to check my emails?!
Or the forums Or Gallerys.... or worse - SCRAP!!!
ARGH!
Yes it is offical. I have gone insane.
HA!
So in the mean time.... check out these beauties...





4 comments:
What are you CRAZY or something??? 24 hours...........oh my I am glad it isn't me making such rash statements!!!! lolololol
That layout of my boy is just a stunner!! LOVE the journaling bit too. Thank you so much. Love them - can you send them to me next time we are on hello together :) or email them. Thanks again.
Sandi :)
enjoy your date too!!! Lucky devil.
You are indeed the Crazy Little Peta! hahaha:) Love yah girl!~
Thanks for dropping by my blog.I'm sure you know that you are crazy sweet,right? hahaha
Mwahh,chica! But I'm not sure if you can make it until Friday! LOL
;)
What? Lol.. I don't know WHY you want to do it, but I am sure that you CAN do it, Peta! :)
Wowsers, girl, such awesome layouts! Rocking!!!
Crazy! Is this just a "test" for yourself or what?
Post a Comment