Friday, January 19, 2007

maybe just a little bit?

is it egotistical of me if I keep thinking that I'm so clever and funny every time I read my last blog post title...

I'm totally in love with it. Sheer genius if I do say so myself. Stacy the poor dear I think had to hear me say that I loved that heading more then once tonight.

hehe. Yes when I'm proud of myself I do have a tendency NOT to have any modesty. I rock plain and simple. :P

Actually it was noted at my tafe course last semester that when even I finished something/did something I'd always say that I loved it [well if I did that is] ie when finishing off my exam website I sat back and went "Ohh I love it" ..... My reply when this was pointed out to me was simply "Well if I don't love it then what's the point?!"

So yes - I love my last post heading it's a classic!! I'm so funny.

anyways if you want to see my latest layout you will have to go here to the Great Racers blog. I just finished waffling on over there and not about to do it again here!

No comments: