Saturday, January 13, 2007

CMRU

[crack me right up] *the new LMAO care of Tracy Ann Robinson ;)

Well I actually didn't mangae a computer free day AT ALL. I didn't get the computer turned off by midnight more 1am 2am okay 3am... and then woke up in the morning to realise that I hadn't responded to a very important email and made an important post over at PBP. So I logged on... and of course had to surf a little and maybe have a little chat to Jodie ....

But for the rest of the day I was good.... Okay so I turned the computer on twice again durning the day. But for valued reasons I TELL YA!! Second time was to check my bank balance and the other to check emails - after all someone important might of emailed me [they hadn't!] .. Ohh and I might have stopped by the digi chick and brought a couple of brushes from Christine Smith that where on sale

Honest I don't have a problem I can give up anytime I like...

Hey I didn't scrap anything well unless you cout the ATC thing I started at 2am for the second half of week two of the digi race....

1 comment:

Jodie said...

ROFLMAO... you are CMRU!!! Give up?.... "looks around room"... don't think so, I KNOW i couldn't.