Gvie me some ATTITUDE!
Well here you go...... as they say it won't happen over night but it will happen...
NEW LITTLE POSSUM DESIGNS PRODUCTS!!!
I give you Attitude!!!
Each Set is sold separately Papers and Elements. I love this set, and have already scrapped two pages with them....
I'm a bit biased I know but I'm kinda proud of this one hehe. LOOK AT THAT RICKRACK! - it's got a frayed ending!! [actually both endings are frayed!] - How cool is that?!Now if you like the Alpha's I have used in the Word art and on the Biker girl layout... Check these out!!! These all coordinates with the Attitude set as well as being stand alone alpha's. They come in the five colours Green, Red, Orange, Black and Blue. You can also buy all five sets in BULK and SAVE!!
*Thew* I'm exhausted now! Get all these pretty things in MY STORE now ;)
PS. While you are at Pickleberry pop - check out the other girls stuff as well - Annette is having a retirment sale and all her stuff is just $1!!!













5 comments:
I love this whole set! The alpha looks awesome, and that ric rac ROCKS! Yeah!
And hey, thanks for the plug too!
oooh i love the alphas...they are soooo cool!!!!
Love the layouts too!
Yeah that kit ROCKS, but are there any BRADS in it???????????????????????? lolololol
I love it! I am a HUGE fan of paisley & can see myself using this kit over & over.
Off to go spend some $$ me thinks!!!! lol Might even inspire me to actually scrap - I keep buying stuff hoping it will get me back into it, but no luck yet - just wasting loads of $$$. shhhh don't tell Bevan!!! roflmfao.
Sandi :)
oh good GOOD stuff girl! and those alphas are da BOMB!!
Oh I LOVE this stuff! Love the colours and that alpha is to die for! As they say - all good things come to those who wait.. but don't make us wait so bloody long next time ok!
Post a Comment