Wednesday, January 31, 2007

another one

hey it's rare for me to scrap more then once with a kit - EVEN MY OWN ONES!

ROFL.

But look what I did - ANOTHER Layout!!!

[ credits ]

In other news, I'm stuck at home feeling sick, hormonal and with a sore foot. Those who know me know I have a stuffed up ankle. Well yesterday I went for a nice long walk to the shops with my house mate, we did a spot of shopping and stoped by the video store to get some movies to watch as it was $2 tuesday. We get home and I realise that I have left my keys at the video store [my rental card thing is on my keys and I must not have had them handed back to me after it was scanned] ... So I had to walk all the way back to the video store [and home again]. My Ankle KILLS I haven't been in this much pain with it for a very long time. Even just resting it on the floor makes it ach a little.

Add to that I'm having one of *THOSE* days.... I think I'll go back to bed now! haha.

4 comments:

Lisa said...

aww thats no good about your ankle :( I hope the pain eases off for you soon!
*hugs* for you!!!

Anonymous said...

Hope your ankle gets better soon & that you enjoyed the movies after all that torture!!!
Thanks for your help today you are a gem!!! What would we all do without you??

Sandi :)

Anonymous said...

Hi there

I've not checked out your blog in ages. I do hope your ankle feels better very soon Peta.

I love all your recent layouts shown here. Your photos always looks wonderful and your designs are brilliant.

Great work with your kits too, very well done. Enjoy the rest of the week and take care xxoo

Anonymous said...

Just wanted you to know that I love the Attitude design. Hope your ankle is better soon.