Friday, January 26, 2007

G'day Mate!

Well it's Australia day....

For those Aussie's out there what do you do on Australia Day? Me I've been scrapping, ignoring my boyfriend and listening to triple J's hottest 100. Ohh and sweating my back side off!! I want to go jump in the pool but it's like mid day so not a very good idea right now. I don't think I have any Slop or Slap in the house!! So don't want to get fried and look like a lobster!

In other news - for those why might actually want to buy some of my design stuff - it's all on sale today for Australia Day at PBP along with all the other girls stuff in there. - Check it all out!! 26% off the whole store!

<~~ links over there. There is also a chat on today [I hope to be there - depending on the boyfriend side of things I think he wasn't to go to southbank and watch the fireworks]

In other news. I'm working on some new design stuff and it's taking longer then what I through it would but then that's because I keep adding to it all and adding to it all and don't want to put one bit out before it's all done because as soon as I do I'm sure I'll see other's 'growing' on the idea bringing their own ranges out. LOL.

Ohh and Tracy Ann fan's keep an eye out for her new range - you're going to so love it!

No comments: