It's been....
It's been soooo hot over here lately! I really do hate summer.
It's been so long since I designed anything, but I've finally finished a KIT!!! I just have a few other pieces to finish and then it will be out! [have to do add's a promo and a little secret project]
It's been fun working with Tracy Ann's new project 26 collection.
It's been awhile since I did any ct work for Di and Ali I better pull my finger out.
It's been hard keeping this secret for so long, I can't wait till next month when I can finally tell!!
It's been over two years now that I have been digital scrappbooking and do you know that in that time I have never once been a guest creative team member anywhere...
It's been sooo hot!!! [have I mentioned that one yet?!] CMRU
It's been so hard to work out what to do for the next race challenge, my partner has flown the coop and left me to do the next road block!
It's [always] been a crazy idea of mine to dye my hair purple, I've tried in the past but it's never quite been 'purple' enough for me. It is safe to say that my hair is now well and truely purple enough! Yes I'm not a blond anymore! Photos to come next weekend.
[It feels like] It's been just a few weeks ago that I finished up my studies and went on holidays. Who can believe it's now only a week away before I'm due back again. Tuedays, Wednesdays and Thursdays I'll be stuck in class rooms all day again. YAY.
[It's scary to think that] It's been 4 years [tomorrow] since Stacy and I broke up the first time. A nightmare I hope never to live again. But if I had to I know I would handle it a lot better this time. [I would hope]
It's been fun writing like this MUWHAHA
[So] It's been awhile since I uploaded a new layout....
From Tracy Ann's New Project 26 Collection
[credits]
and lastly a little tease.....
hehe I wonder what that could be?





No comments:
Post a Comment