a quick study break
for one of my subjects I have to do a graphic time line.... covering art movements etc.
I must say I haven't really ever had much of an 'art' education. This has been fun as I have found some works that I just am GAGA about
Last night it was
Francis Picabia
for the following two art works...

and tonight it is Wassily Kandinsky
for these two... 

I could have spent HOURS just looking at his posters at Allposters.com - I seriously DROOLED! rofl. I'm in LOVE! ROFL. I'm so going to have to get myself some Kandinsky Prints!!!! LOVE LOVE LOVE HIS WORK
Sorry just had to get that out - and yes Love Picabia's stuff as well - but I love Kandinsky more but shh don't tell Francis that ;) rofl.
Another one I feel in love with was Robert Delaunay - love his use of colour!!
Okay back to work with me hehe.



1 comment:
Wow Peta, those artists are great! It must be so interesting getting to study things like this!
Post a Comment