Thursday, December 7, 2006

So something I would do.

at about 3am/4 this morning I got myself all 'together' and made sure to pack my bag for Tafe before I went to bed as I knew if I didn't I'd wake up at 7 -over sleep - be fuzzy headed and forget something in my rush to get to class. I did over sleep and I did have a fuzzy head, but it occured to me that I would be better off staying home and doing the last of my picture research at home as OFTEN you can't view pictures on sites at tafe as it's been blocked as the system thinks it's porm *raises eyebrow* - this has driven me mad all semester!

So I get my jump drive back out of my bag, get back to work and by lunch time I'm done and ready to go into class to get it all 'finished' and printed...

Get to tafe sit down at computer, turn computer on - open bag "OHH FUCK!" [yes I said that!] I had left my jump drive in my computer back at home!!!

*bangs head on table a thousand times* - and would be okay if I lived close but its the other side of brisbane [tafe's on the north - I live on the south!]

*bangs head on table again*

So I figured, fine I will do my stuff that I was going to do tomorrow now......

Umm only thing is - ITS ALL ON MY JUMP DRIVE AT HOME TOO!!!

*BANGS HEAD ON THE TABLE HARD*

So, in other good news, I got 88/100 for an exam I did last week. - YAY My product design is DONE and FINISHED

Now I'm off to do the little of what I can do here, and then it's off home to swear some more.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Ok PETA I know this isn't Funny but it really is because it is something I would definately DO and like you I would have used every swear word I know and probably made up a couple of new ones. Good news on the exam though.

Lisa said...

Oh you poor thing!!!! So typically you though :)
Anyway congrats on the exam, thats a great result :)

Anonymous said...

HI Peta,

I haven't popped over for a while. Looks like you've been very busy girl.

Gorgeous work as always :)